Friday, May 11, 2012

What have we been up to?!

The knee brace
Three weeks ago i fell while walking the river with the pups and ended up spraining my knee. can we say OUCH!  I've been wearing a knee brace ever since i fell and hurt it. The bruising is finally gone along with the major pain but it still kinda hurts after walking on it so much. :(


Second chance prom
Neither Mike or I got a chance to go to Prom in High school, so  when our friend Morgan and Dameon invited us to come with them, we couldn't say no. It was a fun filled evening and we very muchly enjoyed ourselves even if we had to leave early. I was a trooper dancing with my knee all messed up :)

Wedding planning
As every day passes we get closer and closer to our big date!! We sat down and started to discuss major details such as favors, food, music, and the specialty dances... such as daddy daughter dance and the money dance, with my parents,  I'm so thrilled that they are willing to help us so much, it takes a lot of the stress away. Thanks mom and dad :)


Minor details
So we've been doing some major wedding planning since January, and i'm so excited i finally received our wedding bubbles and little favor boxes in the mail!! Now just to figure out what to put in the favor boxes, if you have a suggestion comment below!!





School
Lately i've been so busy and preoccupied with wedding planning that i've put my schooling on as my second priority and pretty much i've been only doing enough to pass. YIKES! i gotta get my head together and accomplish more even with a hectic schedule of work and planning!



Work
As you probably all know, i'm looking for another job, or a better paying job. I love my job. I love helping my residents, but the pay could be better :( So i am on the search for a second job or a better paying job. Any one know of anyone hiring in Idaho falls area? message me!



No comments:

Post a Comment