So the first came and flew by, and i still hadn't heard from Life Care. i called to inquire about my application, the lady i had interviewed with wasnt available, so i left a very polite message asking her to please return my call. So its been 6 days n ow.. and i haven't heard from her... i guess i didnt get the job afterall. :( that's ok im sure there are plenty of other opportunities out there for me.
I've been sitting at home for quite some time being jobless, and quite frankly im kinda tired of just sitting here with nothing to do waiting for call backs... so today im up early and ready to go. I decided i might have better luck going back to Idaho Falls Care and Rehab afterall, so today i am going in to talk to my old boss, Michelle, I know they are hiring like crazy there and in desperate need of help, so i hope i'll be able to get my job back and start immediately.
Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment