Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of JULY :D

Happy Independance Day AMERICA! One of my favorite holidays.. and I'm very sad to say that i didnt get to watch my 4th of July movie this year :( just means as soon as i can find it on DVD i need to go and BUY it!  The fourth of july was a lot of fun. I spend the day at work of course.. but that was ok.  I didnt let me having to work the whole dang weekend effect my fun for the fourth.. after work i went and bought a watermelon.. because whats fourth of july without watermelon.. and i bought some fun little sparklers for us to play with. Mikey, Meghan, Darron and his Girfriend, and Scotty planned  to go to the river to watch the fireworks.. We picked a really good spot... down on the river bed.. on the rocks to watch the fireowrks. it was amazing. but then they didnt do the fireworks like they usually do.. so we had to find another spot to watch it.. i loved sitting in mikeys lap with his arms around me the whole time as we watched together <3 totally romantic. lol.  and thanks to mom and dad we even had a HUGE  bag of toostie rolls to eat.. but i think i can honestly say for the two of us.. Mikey and I that we are entirely tired of tootsie rolls. haha. and we didnt even eat them all. actually they are still in my kitchen cupboard. haha.  I'll add pics later on. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment